Excellent Dental Health Makes Each Day Happier
Enjoy personalized care with respect for your unique oral health needs and goals.
Hablamos Español • Dentista en Manassas
Porcelain Veneers in Manassas, VA
Everyone wants a beautiful smile. Unfortunately, most people aren’t born with perfect teeth. If you’re afraid to share your smile with the world because of damaged, discolored, or uneven teeth, the compassionate team at Dentistree of Manassas can help. With porcelain veneers, you can achieve an even, radiant smile quickly and conveniently. now about how teeth whitening could benefit you before scheduling your consultation.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom-made coverings that are placed over the surface of damaged, discolored, or misshapen teeth to improve their appearance. These tooth-colored coverings are bonded on the front surface of the tooth and can effectively alter the natural tooth’s shape, size, length, or color. While some dental veneers are made from resin, we are proud to offer porcelain veneers at Dentistree of Manassas, which are stain-resistant, last longer, and look more like one’s natural teeth.
Dental veneers can resolve a number of cosmetic dental concerns, including:
- Worn-down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Uneven or misshapen teeth
- Discolored teeth
The best candidate for porcelain veneers is someone who has aesthetic concerns with their smile, but has good oral health overall.
Porcelain Veneer Procedure
Having porcelain veneers placed in your mouth usually requires three visits to the dentist: the initial consultation, one to make the veneers, and one to apply them. Here’s what you can expect during your porcelain veneer procedure at Dentistree of Manassas:
- Dr. Seto will carefully remove some of the enamel from your teeth before taking an impression of them with a mold.
- After this visit, the mold of your teeth will be sent to a laboratory, where your custom porcelain veneers will be created. In the meantime, Dr. Seto will place temporary veneers on your teeth until the permanent ones arrive.
- At your final visit, Dr. Seto will ensure that the custom veneers are the appropriate size, shape, and color before bonding them to the front of your teeth.
How to Care for Dental Veneers
Once the porcelain veneers have been placed in your mouth, it’s important to take care of them so that they stay strong and beautiful for years to come. Be sure to keep these tips in mind:
- Practice good oral hygiene habits
- Limit your consumption of stain-causing foods, such as coffee, tea, and red wine
- Avoid biting down on hard foods, grinding, and clenching your jaw
- Wear a mouthguard at night if you are prone to grinding your teeth
With a good oral health routine and being mindful of how you can for your veneer teeth, you can expect them to last for 10-15 years.
Cost of Veneers
The cost of your veneers will depend on how many are being placed, and how much preparation each tooth will require. Since porcelain veneers are considered a cosmetic procedure, insurance won’t cover the cost.
Dentistree of Manassas Can Enhance Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
If you’re embarrassed by your smile due to discolored, misshapen, or damaged teeth, Dentistree of Manassas is here to help. With porcelain veneers, you can achieve an even, white, beautiful smile in as little as three visits to the dentist. With the best in progressive techniques, state-of-the-art equipment, and compassionate care, Dr. Seto and our experienced dental team offer superior dental care to every patient we encounter. Contact us today to learn more about how porcelain veneers could improve your quality of life and schedule your consultation at Dentistree of Manassas.